Monday, January 2, 2012

Best of 2011

2011.

What a year. 

I experienced things that I could only dream of. Life seemed to never be dull and I was always on the move. The way I like it. 

Dreams came true and changes were made. It was all amazing and hope 2012 can only live up to it.


January :: Chicago with the BFF for New Years. First time in Chicago..so we did all touristy things possible. :: FanFest for the Royals. A weekend of all things baseball in winter..always fun. :: Watched these guys for a week. Reminds me I don't want kids right now but of how much I love these little boys.


February :: Started with a snow skiing trip to Keystone. :: Followed by a Girls Family weekend in Atlanta. Such a blast. 25 women there to support my cousin. Amazing trip. 



March :: Involved more traveling. Last and final Spring Break was spent in Cancun. Beautiful weather and great company. :: Eli Young Band Concert :: Opening Day prep for the Royals. 


April :: Wouldn't be complete without running in the hot dog race. :: Three years later and my favorites still come to visit me at the games. :: Watched this sweet girl while many went to Jimmy Buffet.


May :: Don't even know where to begin with May. Easily the most amazing month of my life. :: Started with the Tim McGraw and Luke Bryan concert for a grad gift. :: The next night was my graduation party. Everyone I loved and cared for was there. It was amazing :: The day after that was graduation. So surreal to finally be making that walk down the hill in cap and gown. :: Then, the following day was moving day to Nashville and my start at CMT. What an amazing experience. 


June :: The surreal experiences at CMT continued. CMT Music Awards and CMA Music Fest. Both were so fun. :: In addition, lovely friends and family made their way down to visit Music City.

July & August :: Somehow zero pictures were taken in those months. :: Began working for CMT :: Turned the big 22 :: Continued to meet people I grew up listening too :: Such wonderful months.


September :: The month started with a visit from my mom and the BFF. :: People believed it was impossible but I found a Nebraska for in Nashville. :: Shayna visited CMT :: I bought my "baby" My lovely Rebel was purchased in September. Best money ever spent. 



October :: Sweet Sandy's Bachelorette Party took place. Fun to meet all her lovely friends. :: Surprise trip to California where we surprised my great Grandparents. So great to spend three days with them. 


November :: CMA's!! Can't believe it. Take about a surreal experience. Seeing and meeting people beyond my wildest expectations. :: NU vs Iowa Game in Lincoln. Fun, new day after Thanksgiving Family tradition.


December :: Lovely apartment in Nashville :: Family Christmas.

Phew. Longest post ever. Crazy year. Done rambling.

No comments:

Post a Comment