Friday, December 16, 2011

InstaFriday

Another edition of InstaFriday. The past couple weeks have been slow on the Instagram front.

Enjoy the few I have.

Love Christmas shopping in front of the Christmas tree and a 
Lifetime movie. Love me some free shipping.

10 orders of fabric. Stress city but the best kind of stress.

Four of the ten on the way to delivery.

Two yards of Amy Butler fabric for $8.62. 
Yes please.

Olivias room makeover complete. Run out of room in my house for 
all my ideas so I go for making over others houses.

First time I have craved a salad..best thing ever.

#ATB Never Forgotten. Love my West community I came from.

Cuptakes App..beautiful backgrounds for my iPhone. Next up...cute case.

Shooting for four posts in the next week. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment