Thursday, August 29, 2013

my brother got married

My brother got married this past weekend! In one word, the wedding was perfect {at least that is how I hope the bride and groom felt} Everything went smooth, things ran on time, everyone looked stunning, and there was a genuine aura of happiness in the air. To say I would do the wedding a million times over is an understatement. My brother and sister exude love and it is so easy to get wrapped up in a weekend of wonderfulness with their love and happiness at the center. They are two of my favorites. Jancye looked beautiful. I am not saying this because I am biased, or trying to earn brownie points, but easily one of the most gorgeous brides I have seen.
PJ {pre-Jancye} time, Mitch was an incredible guy, no doubt, one of my favorites. But something about when Jancye came along did something happen to my brother, and in the best way possible. He loved deeper, laughed more, and worked harder than I have ever seen him work, because he had a desire to provide for her. She is the best thing that has ever happened to him, by far. He is perfect for her and her for him. They complete each other, something I have never seen until in a couple until them.
Jancye is smart, funny, extremely thoughtful and easily one of the nicest people I have ever met. When Mitch was asked his favorite thing about J, it was her ability to always see the good in people and never the bad. And it is so true. I have always wanted a sister and I don’t think I could have been any luckier with my first sister even if I picked her out myself. She is one I can laugh with, cry with, and I am sure one day swap stories about husbands and babies. She is pretty great.
So to Mitch & Jancye, thank you for being a wonderful couple and having the best wedding. You two are pretty incredible and I am thankful every day to have you in my life. The sappy blog post is because I was too emotional to tell you all of this this past weekend J


^ my favorite picture of them ever ^


No comments:

Post a Comment