Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday Letters

It is finally the weekend. Sometimes I am thankful for slow weeks at work. Reenergize, refresh, cross some personal things off the list. Weeks when you are looking so forward to the weekend does not make it acceptable to have a slow week. Cheers to Friday!



Dear Kansas City-You & I are going to reunite in about 4 hours. To say I am excited is an understatement. I thrive on familiarity and you are just what I need. Familiar streets, favorite restaurants, suburban running trails. If you could shape up the weather, it would be the perfect weekend.

Dear Family & Friends- Oh I cannot wait to see every single one of you. Hug, laugh, catch up, drink wine, enjoy time together, see growing baby bumps. I miss all of you a lot. When I am super busy, I don't realize how much I need all of you. Well now I do and it is too much for words!

Dear Gap- Why do you have to make the best jeans ever. I boycotted you most of my life. You were a little too much for this babysitters salary. Now, your outlet is 10 minutes from me. You fit me like a glove. Which leads me too...

Dear White Jeans- We are experiencing a love/hate relationship. Love because you are beautiful and springy and a perfect addition to outfits. Hate because you stress me out. Slip on some white jeans and you are a magnet for dirt, coffee, dirty hands. Too much. Update: I have never broken a bottle of nail polish in my life--so naturally, when do I break my first. When I am wearing white pants!

Dear Gym- We are in a very committed relationship right now. We see each other 5-6 days a week. Thats more than I can say for any other relationship of mine. Can we work on where the weight is being lost tho? I have areas where I would love to work on, just leave my gluteus maximus alone. I am quite fond of that area and you just keep making it smaller. Lets work on, say, the thighs or tummy. Anywhere but the butt. Jeans fit better with a butt.

Dear Weekend- You are shaping up to be the best one yet! Baby showers, Royals Opening Day, dinners out, seeing old friends, the ACM's. So much wonderful in one weekend!

Happy Friday!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment